Saturday, January 1, 2011

She had ribbons in her hair, and lipstick was everywhere

Welcome to me(Jessica) and Trish's Gas Station!
Step back in time and enjoy the red lipstick

                                                               we run things around here


Our way or hit the highway






killer weeds


"I can't believe I have to clean this place up"

that tire had it coming...

Contemplating her life she decides to hit the road....

but not after finishing work.



we'll be waitin for you in the window





Trish and Jessica circa 1956

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of most of this, but especially the shitty abandoned building (LOVE shitty buildings) and the red lipstick. I CANNOT do red lipstick and it hurt my very soul.

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we think every girl can do red lipstick, it's all about finding the right shade:)
    Thanks for stopping by Roxanne and Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete