Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm just waiting on a friend


So thanks to my (Trish) Valentine we have a camera worthy of this blog. Here we are on a lunchtime Valentine's Day adventure.
When this old world starts getting me down
And people are just too much for me to face
I climb way up to the top of the stairs
And all my cares just drift right into space

"Take a picture... it'll last longer"

"I'm so happy when you dance with me"


"Get out of my dreams...and in to my car"

Let me just say this is my favorite pic of Jess.

All I have to do is dream


I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
Coming down is the hardest thing

Jess pouting

I apparently like to attempt to climb things...

I'm just waiting on a friend



So Jess and I never have pictures together... so we wandered in to this auto paint store and had the clerk take our picture... he loved us and so did all the other customers in the store...





xoxo
Trish and Jess



2 comments:

  1. hah!
    I love how happy we look in these pictures!
    and we made those old man painter's day I'm sure.
    Thanks again Trish's Valentine!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute blog! You girls look great and i love your outfit! I think it would be better if you would make the pics bigger, but still just my opinion! I'm your new follower!
    Would you like to follow me back?:
    http://www.kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete